Empower and Inspire Your Teams to Greatness.
Contact me so I can add value and help grow your organization.
Conflict is inevitable, combat is optional. When organizations make it a priority to train employees on communication/listening skills, building trust, team building, and conflict resolution skills, less unresolved conflicts will occur. When employees feel their concerns are heard by management, job satisfaction and productivity increases which goes right to an organization’s bottom line.
- Conflict can be positive or negative
- Conflict is constructive or destructive
- When coming to an understanding, conflict can be;
- Relationships can be enhanced
- Acts as catalyst for changes and/or innovation
- Brings to surface and clarifies issues and goals
- Improves problem-solving quality
- Increases involvement
- Initiates growth
- Strengthens relationships
- Increases productivity
Empower and inspire your team to greatness by having all members take the DISC Behavior Assessment.
DISC is the leading personal assessment tool used by over 1 million people every year to improve work productivity, teamwork and communication. The DISC model provides a common language that people can use to better understand themselves and adapt their behaviors with others — within a work team, a sales relationship, a leadership position, or other relationships.
DISC profiles help you and your team:
- Increase your self-knowledge: how you respond to conflict, what motivates you, what causes you stress and how you solve problems
- Improve working relationships by recognizing the communication needs of team members
- Facilitate better teamwork and teach productive conflict
- Develop stronger sales skills by identifying and responding to customer styles
- Manage more effectively by understanding the dispositions and priorities of employees and team members
- Become more self-knowledgeable, well-rounded and effective leaders
Please contact me so I can add value and help grow your organization.