We Offer 8 Unique Behavior Impact Assessments plus a Team Impact Executive Report
- DISC Behavior Assessment
- Communication Impact Assessment
- Sales Impact Assessment
- Sales Leadership Impact Assessment
- Growth Impact Assessment
- College and Career Impact Assessment
- Student Success Assessment (8-12 year old)
- Entrepreneur Impact Assessment
- Team Impact Executive Report
1. DISC Behavior Assessment, Watch Video
DISC is the leading personal assessment tool used by over 1 million people every year to improve work productivity, teamwork and communication. The DISC model provides a common language that people can use to better understand themselves and adapt their behaviors with others — within a work team, a sales relationship, a leadership position, or other relationships.
DISC profiles help you and your team:
- Increase your self-knowledge: how you respond to conflict, what motivates you, what causes you stress and how you solve problems
- Improve working relationships by recognizing the communication needs of team members
- Facilitate better teamwork and teach productive conflict
- Develop stronger sales skills by identifying and responding to customer styles
- Manage more effectively by understanding the dispositions and priorities of employees and team members
- Become more self-knowledgeable, well-rounded and effective leaders
The acronym DISC stands for the four personality styles represented by the letters:
- Person places emphasis on accomplishing results, the bottom line, confidence
- Person places emphasis on influencing or persuading others, openness, relationships
- Person places emphasis on cooperation, sincerity, dependability
- Person places emphasis on quality and accuracy, expertise, competency
2. Communication Impact Report, Watch Video
Each of us is wired with a very unique style of communication and collaborating with others. When we take our best and use it to serve people and projects, we can enjoy a higher degree of performance and a lesser degree of difficulty in our interactions with others.
Based on your responses to the online assessment, this report shows your communication style and offers tips on how you can connect more effectively with others. It also provides information on your strengths in influencing results, all of which are important to communicate, connect, and collaborate with others.
3. Sales Impact Report, Watch Video
Whether you are new to selling or a seasoned sales veteran, the Maxwell Sales Impact Report will undoubtedly add value to you. This report provides a wide variety of information, including your selling style and ways to maximize it. It also offers awareness of the various buying styles of your clients.
In his best-selling book, Everyone Communicates, Few Connect, John C. Maxwell shares that, in order to connect with others, we must first understand one another. Further, John teaches that others must know, like, and trust us before we are allowed the opportunity to serve them. Truly successful salespeople build relationships with this process in mind.
If you sell any product, service, or a combination thereof, the Maxwell Sales Impact Report will guide you to impactful results!
4. Sales Leadership Impact Report
In his best-selling book, The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership, leadership expert John C. Maxwell shares the Law of the Lid. It says that leadership is the lid on an organization’s results.
First, it is important that you know your Sales Profile. In the next few pages, you will discover a wide variety of information, including your selling style and ways to maximize it. The report also offers valuable insight into the various buying styles of your clients. Equipping the members of your sales team with this information about themselves as well, you can raise the level of awareness and action for your entire team.
In sales, it is critical that others know, like, and trust you before you are allowed the opportunity to serve them. Truly successful salespeople build relationships with this process in mind, and the recommendations outlined in this report are the foundation for building solid relationships, thus earning the trust of clients.
5. Growth Impact Report
This report offers a 3 dimensional report for individuals seeking deep awareness. This report provides the key aspects of Communication Impact report with the addition of their role preference on a team and what they value most in their work.
- The Ways You Influence – Leadership expert John C. Maxwell says, “Leadership is Influence.” In this section, we provide you with a view into how you influence results, whether it is through direct influence, directing others, details, or other factors. Here you will see how you influence results, and the ways in which that influence can be displayed in your workplace.
- Your Communication Style – Have you ever noticed that the way some people communicate can affect your desire to speak with them or even help them? In this section of the report, you will learn more about your communication style and how you can focus on having even better communication with others.
- Your Team Role Preference – Are you an Analyzer who performs best when working in a practical way to refine methods, or a Strategist who thrives on solving problems and making plans for goals? There are five key role themes, and on the Teams Style section, you will see your role preference and how you can have an even greater impact on the work you do.
- Your Ideals at Work – Each of us has ideals we hold tightly, and for good reason: they are important! The Values Style portion of the report will provide you with insight into some of your professional values, which help shape your decisions and drive actions.
6. College and Career Impact Report
Detailed Keyword Analysis – This analysis will show you how you respond to pressure and also how you tend to see yourself.
Your Communication Style – Have you ever noticed that the way some people communicate can affect your desire to speak with them or even help them? In this section of the report, you will learn more about your communication style and how you can focus on having even better communication with others.
Your Ideals at Work – Each of us has ideals we hold tightly, and for good reason: they are important! The Values Style portion of the report will provide you with insight into some of your professional values, which help shape your decisions and drive actions.
The Ways You Think – Everyone has their own unique way of thinking and processing information. In this section we will learn what the different cognitive thinking styles are, your own thinking style characteristics and how to capitalize on your strengths.
The Ways You Learn – This section of the report will help you understand the different learning styles as well as provide you your own learning style so that you can remain teachable and be continually learning.
Action Plan – In this section you will prepare an action plan. After all, plans without action is just time wasted. Now that you have all of this information and understand yourself better, it’s time to put it into action.
Your Next Step – All of this new awareness is great, and how you apply what you have learned and your own personal action plan is the likely next step. I will provide you with some options on how we can work together so you can move into the fullness of your own potential.
7. Student Success Report
Here is what you will learn.
- You will learn your unique personality. Unlike a test you may take in school, there is no pass or fail. This report simply shows which of the four primary personality styles you have the most energy in. There is no good or bad report, just like there is no good or bad thumbprint. Each of us has special gifts, talents, and personality traits that make us amazing.
- You will discover how your personality shows up with others. This will be helpful at home and at school.
- You will see typical ways you may act in school. And you will find new ways to enjoy school, learn in ways that come easier to you, and communicate with your classmates and teachers.
- You will learn how to grow into the best version of YOU! Growth is an important part of life. You know that because you have already grown a lot! This report will help you grow into the best version of YOU…not someone else, but YOU. You don’t have to be like everyone else. You have special strengths, skills, and talents. Use what you learn in this report to grow those strengths, skills, and talents even more.
- You will learn what motivates you. Homework. School work. Clean your room. Eat your vegetables. Sometimes you are asked to do things you may not want to do, but that are important for your health and future success. How can you motivate yourself to actually want to do these things and more? You must know your motivators. With the right motivators, even hard work becomes easy (and maybe even fun) for you. You have some great strengths! Whether you call them strengths, gifts, or talents, these are the areas where you can have the most success.
8. Entrepreneur Impact Report
The world’s great economies, civilizations, innovations, and inventions have been the result of successful entrepreneurship. Perhaps you have a clear picture of your product or service, your business plan, and even your goals; but do you have a clear picture of your own strengths, communication style, and your selling strengths and challenges?
In the Entrepreneur Impact Report, you will discover:
- Your ability to build relationships and influence others
- Your ability to market and your message effectively
- Your ability to add value to others based on what others value, want, need, and desire
- Your ability to lead from your natural gifting and develop them into strengths
- Your ability to equip others and build a team
- Your ability to sell yourself, solve problems, supply a want, or serve a need
- Your ability to continually grow and your business
- Your ability to identify client buying styles and how to motivate your own team so you can truly maximize your success!
9. Team Impact Executive Report
Team Impact Executive Report offers you as a leader, critical information about the collective strengths, and characteristics of your team so that you can lead them to elevated results. Your Team Impact Executive Report will provide you with:
- Key characteristics map of your team.
- Specific ways you can work with your team so they can optimize their performance.
- The collective power of your team, and how to lead them in a way that is unique to them and highly effective for the organization.
- A snapshot of how your team style transforms under pressure. It will help you identify ways to develop and encourage better stress management while you will have a list of considerations to anticipate what will upset the balance.
- Your team’s combined strengths in the seven primary ways to influence people and outcomes, and a comprehensive view of how your team potentially will perform in each area. This will enable you to identify the gaps on missing or low strengths of your entire team.
- With communication being an important part of effective leadership, you will have recommended communication approaches specific to your team.
“The measure of a leader is not the number of people who serve him but the number of people he serves.” – John C. Maxwell
Click on Begin The Assessment below if you ALREADY have your KEYCODE to take the assessment OR message Me below to obtain your KEYCODE.