1. The Leadership Game/Leadership Assessment Tool:
Fun and innovative resource that will help increase your leadership value within your organization or business. By playing this game, you will be able to raise the leadership awareness of your team and coworkers by identifying your organization strengths, challenges and opportunities. The Leadership Assessment will introduce your team to timeless leadership principles that will bring about positive change through communication and connection! What You & Your Team Will Experience:
- Team Building Using a Fun, Engaging Tool: a board game that allows everyone to gather around the table. It is the best team-building tool…ever!
- Open Sharing and Communication: Every question and discussion card is designed to trigger open, honest feedback.
- Leadership Skills assessment: The Game challenges your team members to embrace who they are as leaders.
- Stronger Relationships: By the end of the Game, team members will learn to appreciate one another and forge stronger relationships – a winning edge for any business!
Special Note: This leadership game is also available for Teenagers, ages 12-19.
2. Communication Leadership Game/Communication Assessment Tool:
Communication and teamwork are two of the greatest competitive advantages in the marketplace today. However, in most organizations, these two critical skills are highly undervalued and underdeveloped. In the Communication Edition of The John Maxwell Team Leadership Game, players will learn just how important communication is for effective leadership, productivity, and profitability.
- Communicate on Every Level. Whether you are giving a presentation, conducting a performance review or simply sharing information among your team, this game will challenge you to become a better communicator.
- Connect with Anyone. Connecting is key to great communication. When you play the game, you will learn Maxwell’s tips for connecting with people on every level.
- Increase your Impact. Great communication is key to every conversation. Roll the die and pick up a card to discover how to make the most of every discussion, presentation or meeting.
3. Sales Leadership Game/Sales Assessment Tool:
The Sales Edition of The John Maxwell Team Leadership Game is a great opportunity for sales professionals to gather around the table to learn and grow from one another. Using sales, communication and leadership principles, game will challenge players to become more relational and less transactional in their approach to selling. You will come away from the table with a better understanding of how to connect with potential buyers and discover best practices to improve sales results.
- Sharpen your Sales Skills. In a fun, engaging environment, you will learn new skills and reinforce your current skills to improve your sales performance.
- Always Be Connecting (the new ABC’s). More than anything, selling is about connecting and establishing rapport. With each roll of the die, you’ll learn how to be more effective in your sales approach
- Close the Deal. The bottom line is you want to increase your sales results. Play the game and you will learn practical tips and values that can help you maximize every sales opportunity.